Event - All-In Cities: Leading the Nation Toward Inclusive Prosperity
Equity leaders from around the country gather in Washington, DC to discuss how we can advance efforts to ensure cities are places of opportunity for all. Speakers include:
- Shané Harris, Vice-President, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Mekaelia Davis, Program Officer, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Michael McAfee, President, PolicyLink
- Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy, Charlottesville, VA
- Councilwoman Helen Gym, Philadelphia, PA
- Jamelle Bouie, Chief Political Correspondent, Slate Magazine
- Manuel Pastor, Director, USC Program for Environmental and Regional Equity (PERE)
- Nathaniel Smith, Chief Equity Officer, Partnership for Southern Equity, Atlanta
- Majestic Lane, Director, Bureau of Neighborhood Empowerment, Pittsburgh
- Anne McCulloch, President and CEO, Housing Partnership Equity Trust
- Trinh Nguyen, Director, Mayor’s Office of Workforce Development, Boston
- Dawn Phillips, Director of Programs, Causa Justa::Just Cause; Executive Director, Right to the City Alliance
All-In Cities, an initiative of PolicyLink, accelerates the work of government leaders and community advocates to advance racial economic inclusion and equitable growth.
Prudential Financial's mission is to provide opportunities for all to achieve financial security. This includes supporting communities and helping improve social outcomes for their residents