Speakers discuss how state and local leaders across the country can create safer environments for vulnerable members of their communities. This webinar is the first in a series, produced by All-In Cities team.
- Angela Glover Blackwell, @agb4equity, PolicyLink (moderator)
- Linda Sarsour, @lsarsour, MPower Change
- Angie Junck, @Angimyma, Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Jorge Gutierrez, @familiatqlm, Familia Trans Queer Liberation Movement
- Patricia Ice, @atty_ice, Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance (MIRA)
As cities come back, leaders must bake equity and inclusion into their growth strategies. This paper shares cross-cutting practices and an eight-point policy framework to build equitable, thriving cities.
Read Angela Glover Blackwell’s essay and others produced as part of the Just City essays curated by the J. Max Bond Center on Design for the Just City at the City College of New York, The Nature of Cities, and Next City.
Join our email list to be the first to learn about new research, data, local engagements, and training opportunities.